Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 23 - Return of the Bloggity Blog!

So yeah after finding Shini-chan on blogspot, I remembered that I've been ignoring my daily written jabber!

Soooo what have I been up to?
Well since the last time I bloggity-blogged on here, I: bought more manga, bought a Black Jack t-shirt on ebay, boughty Yotsuba&! volume 3 (its coming) from Amazon, pre-ordered the Anime Legends collection of Lucky Star (otaku squeal goes here), ate, worked, and youtubed like mad!
ALSO!!!! Last week I met Shini-chan at Borders! Was totally awesome :)

Hmmm currently:
Working on a new science fiction series story. I'm stuck on--of all things--the spaceship's name! XD gah!
Uhm, haven't finished any anime lately, but I did finish a REGULAR book! Le gasp, I know right? ;) A Dean Koontz novel, "Demon Seed"; I've been "reading" it for months now, finally finished it like last weekend :) Yah me!

Hmmm I think that's all. No Midnight Mumble vloggity tonight cuz I'm uber tired and I'll be a big time mumbler (plus I have no topic idea bwahahaha boo).

Sayonara! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment