So yeah, I'm currently downloading like a trillion *exaggeration* trance songs :) 33 *non-exaggeration* of which are from the year 2010, so they're new ones! WOO!!!
I played with my pc dj gear today and ended up recording a trance mix for this month :) Probably going to goof off again with these new tracks. And my favorite nerd in the world requested a tune.... I feel so popular <3 haha :P
But anyway... Other than that... nothing much going on except complete and utter exhaustion and PAIN... ugh... seriously. there's something every day, i swear there is. and now i refuse to capitalize. yes i am getting lazy hahaha
i don't think there's much anything to update with o.0
i'm waiting for my backordered items from rightstuf to come in the mail. i only got the $5 bargain bin blind thingy and the free VIZ bag that you could have gotten at the con ;D but i got it from buying VIZ manga haha. anyway.... that's it i'm sure.
check out the channel for the latest mix:
http://www.youtube.com/MusijaeThe80sGirl
show love! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment